09 September, 2006

procrastination cleverly disguised as productivity


I thought this was cute. This is of course, not the overall target word count, just what I'd like to have done today. I've got way more than that handwritten, but actually getting it typed up is the hard part for me this time around, since I got my awesomely comfortable Sensa fountain pen. I purchased mine at Swisher pens at hilltop and have been really happy with it.

Speaking of local businesses, if you live in Hampton Roads, go visit my friend and former boss, Drew at Little Books, at the corner of Aragona Blvd. and Haygood Rd. in Virginia Beach. It's not much to look at just yet, but it's an all-discount store, he's getting some really good stock in and will order any book in print at a 20% discount to you. I've also got coupons for the place; if you come and visit me or drop me a note, I can send one to you.
I promised him I knew lots of his ideal clientele: cheap bibliophiles who like to support local businesses. Don't make a liar out of me. Go in and tell him I sent you.

No comments: