20 September, 2006

I assure you, we are open!

I got a phone call from my old boss, asking me to come and work for him at his new book store (the one I mentioned previously) to do some PR, some basic retail stuff, and some keeping-neighborhood-gromits-from-stealing-stuff stuff. Come out and see us at the corner of Aragona & Haygood and get some cheap books!

This is great because it's few enough hours in the actual store, so it won't cut in to my writing time.
I'm also going to write some copy for my brother in law's business, so he'll have a snazzy web site. I'll link to that when it's up and running.

OH! and in the continuing trend of amazing new products and services which have recently done so, this site has well and truly changed my life. Go. Gawk. Be amazed. Never e-mail a document to yourself again.

Note to self: update link list to include these mind-blowingly revolutionary additions to public service.

No comments: