23 September, 2006

New, but not necessarily improved

Whenever I really get in to a book, whether I'm reading it or writing it, I always feel like there should be a soundtrack to go along with it. Usually, I create one in the form of an iPod playlist and play it in the background.
I found out that I'm not the only person who feels this way. When I was loaned a copy of Please Kill Me, I was also presented with a CD, created by the owners of the book, to be listened to while reading. Fantastic!
This brings me to my latest foray in messing with the html in the template for this blog. In the bottom-right margin, you'll now find the playlist for the book I'm writing. I'll try to keep it updated and maybe I'll get around to making clickable links, but for now, Google or iTunes will help you find samples of the songs.

No comments: