from Michael on Monday, when you know he only put it in the mail on Saturday, and especially when you're not 100% sure what it was going to be.
This seems an ideal time to plug the show to which the pictured little red book is referring. Go and bookmark http://www.fz6d.com, especially if you'll be in the LA area next May, so you can be sure to catch his adaptation of Richard Elfman's Forbidden Zone at the Sacred Fools theatre.
Incidentally, the CD, which is unrelated to the play, is pretty bitchin if you like a little Elvis in your indie rock (and I do).
Mil gracias, Mikeycito.

5 comments:
Sweet! I dig the cd artwork.
It's really cool. The printing is on a sleeve that slides off.
The best part of it is still the music!
Yay! Heather, we need to plan a trip to see our West Coast buddies during FZ ...
I love the way that cd looks! Hugs, dear lady Villain!
@Melissa I'm telling you... Big Joint Birthday Celebration...
@Shadows I think you'd dig the way it sounds too.
Post a Comment