01 July, 2010

The Photographer Dances

Actually, this one doesn't really dance, except for the occasional happy dance or ironic white-boy shuffle, but that's not the point. I was asked if I saw Fraser's face at all while he was here, which was a valid question since a lot of the time, he looked like this:


I said I wasn't going to worry unless the camera became part of his face and he started wandering around, saying nothing but "are you my mummy?" Those of you who aren't Doctor Who fans, watch the clip and you'll understand.


I got tons of pictures of Fraser with the camera and a look of fierce concentration on his face. If you're reading this, odds are you follow me on Twitter or are a Facebook friend and you might have seen the pictures I took while he was making with the art. Now that he's beginning to put some of his work up for sale, I thought I'd let you see what he was taking pictures of while I was taking pictures of him taking pictures. I hope you'll go and check out his Artbreak site, where you can inquire and make arrangements to buy prints, and his Picasa site, where you can preview other photos that'll be up for sale as well! If you like what you see, tell him so in the comments or even just click the little "like" buttons. If you love what you see, there's a secure contact form on the Artbreak site. I promise, he's a super-nice guy and he'll be delighted to hear from you.

Click on the picture here to see the picture he got!




***UPDATE***
You can now also find Fraser and his work on Facebook and on Twitter.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Okay, LOVE that you can click on your pictures to see his pictures. Nice touch. :)

Carrie Clevenger said...

He has a great eye for good shots. Nice. Agreeing with Lindsay.

Melissa said...

ok this was a super fun post. Love it! Love his photography too!