Apparently, it's Blogging Without Makeup Day, and here is a chance for all of you who keep asking me on Twitter what I look like without a big cello hiding most of my face.
Well, here you go. You not only get me without cello, but also without mascara, black eyeliner, cover-up for the eye circles, or even so much as lip balm. I also don't have a cute cat or dog to distract you from the zit.
Aren't you glad you asked?

7 comments:
You're lucky you get to be pretty without make-up! I look like the pope without make-up.
I don't look very good without makeup either.
I look even worse with makeup on.
It's a real Catch-22.
Elwood, you should wear it and pretend to be making a point about looks in society!
I don't see anything wrong with ya at all. Either way. :)
But pictures aren't 3D (yet!), so it plays like a beauty mark!
You are pretty! I missed that it's blog without makeup day ... maybe I'll play catchup next week. Maybe :)
Actually, if you want to see me without makeup you can just check out my marathon blog. I wasn't wearing makeup then!
Jessica Rabbit, who you quoted, was hot. What's hot is being who you are. Easier said than done. Bravo!
Post a Comment