It's a simple enough set-up. Be confident, and you live to get your answers. Waver, and everything falls apart while you sizzle. The Southern Oracle is 10,000 miles from the Swamps of Sadness. That's a long walk when you don't have a luck dragon to take you most of the way.
I got some advice this week, and as I walk, I'm trying to follow it, even though the execution is so alien to me, I don't feel like myself. Hopefully, by the time I get to the sphinxes, I'll have been able to decide if it's worth it. Hopefully, my heart will tell me either to make the leap of faith and not look down for the safety net, or to stop and figure something else out before I approach the gate. Hopefully, when I do get there, the sphinxes' eyes will stay closed. Maybe then, I'll get to ask the Oracle where to go from there.
3 comments:
I so loved this movie as a child. It makes me cry at the thought of not being able to identify with it. I wish you the best my friend.
I loved this movie too, and it's been so long since I've seen it I was glad for the refresher.
I am confident you will not sizzle.
@CC thanks. I mean it.
@Melissa I sure hope you're right.
Post a Comment