What a perfect day to be in need of creative inspiration. It's very Octoberish, with breezes that blow the dead leaves around the yard, a Sun that doesn't do much in the way of providing warmth, and, the smell... mmm. There's some kind of fruit tree in the back yard that always smells like Peaches & Cream oatmeal this time of year. That, mixed with the just-rained smell and the crushed pine needles, is just about heavenly.
It's such a crime that I have to spend the afternoon indoors at the paying job, but I think I'll take a notebook with me and try to steal some time between now and then.
Before I go, forthcoming additions to the playlist include Imogen Heap and tracks from Beck's new album.
Also, while you're procrastinating from whatever it is you're supposed to be doing right now, head over to this site and read something worthwhile. Note to James Effing Patterson: see, this is how you write a female character.
No comments:
Post a Comment